Monday, May 18, 2009

halfway there...

So, I thought my second trip down the red carpet might not be as cool as the first, you know without the initial thrill and shock but I was wrong, it gets better with every time!  Last night as I mentioned I was able to see Agora starring Rachel Weisz (The mummy).  It was an amazing movie about Roman antiquity and the struggle for religious power.  I think this time it was even cooler being in the presence of the actors and directors because I actually liked the movie.  Rachel was amazing in her role and you could tell she was really moved by the audience's acceptance.  Afterwards I was even able to stand next to her as she got in her car and drove off (and I did proceed to run after it....alright I'm shameless!)
     
Today I was planning on taking it easy.  I headed to the beach for a while then decided I just had to see something today so I went to a showing of Ang Lee's Taking Woodstock (starring Demitri Martin, Emile Hersch, and Denny from Grey's).  This movie is coming out in the states I believe in the next year and was based on the story of Woodstock's beginning.  It was pretty fun and has some blockbuster potential.  

1 comment: